Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Meme-a-licious

This is for your entire life:

Smoked a cigarette Not even once. Almost took it up when drunk and in a foreign country.
Drank so much you threw up Uh... yeah. A few times. Not for years though.
Crashed a friend's car No
Stolen a car No
Been in love Yes.
Been dumped Yes.
Shoplifted No.
Been laid off/fired Laid off when a restaurant closed.
Quit your job Yes.
Been in a fist fight Not so much...
Snuck out of your parent's house We sneaked out of my friend's parents' house when I was in high school a couple times, to go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show. And once as an adult we left my Dad's house in the middle of the night when we were mad at him, and he didn't know we'd left until morning. We'd told him and my evil step mother that I was pregnant and their reaction was... weird.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back Gah, who hasn't.
Been arrested No.
Gone on a blind date No.
Lied to a friend Do little white lies count?
Skipped school Only once or twice.
Been to Canada Several times, and driven through it twice to get to Alaska as well.
Been to Mexico Only as far as Ensenada.
Been on a plane Too many times to list.
Been lost Here and there...
Been on the opposite side of the country Many times.
Gone to Washington DC? Flew there a few years ago to see the Smithsonians etc.
Swam in the ocean A few times.
Felt like dying I could see that from where I was so I understood what that was all about, but didn't really want to go there, not for reals.
Cried yourself to sleep More than once.
Played cops and robbers Yes!
Recently colored with crayons Yes, I have a 3-year-old...
Sang karaoke No. Oh, God, no.
Paid for a meal with only coins Once as a kid..
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't Yes.
Made prank phone calls Not that I can remember.
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose Think my brother did.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue Yes.
Danced in the rain No.
Written a letter to Santa Claus Of course.
Been kissed under the mistletoe Yes.
Watched the sun rise with someone you care about No
Blown bubbles Again, I have a 3 year old.
Made a bonfire on the beach Ages ago.
Crashed a party Nah. Wasn't much for parties.
Gone roller-skating Used to go a lot.
Ice-skating Hurts my feets.

No comments: