Sunday, December 10, 2006

Stole this from Smart Mouth, but I'm not doing the tagging:

1. Where were you 1 hour ago? Eating dinner (kosher reduced fat hot dog on a bun, frozen veggies, yes I know: not the epitome of higher nutrition)

2. Who will be your next kiss? The baby, bedtime is shortly

3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yes, a tiny inch-high molded plastic baby doll from the Playmobil "Holiday Home" set we bought last year on clearance and broke out just this evening, and with which she has been obsessively playing all evening. She brought me the doll for reasons that are unclear to me.

4. When is the last time you went to the mall? Wednesday morning for storytime at the mall branch of the library, a standing date with a stay at home dad and his daughter who is about a month younger than ours.

5. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope. It's 40 degrees out and I am wearing capri pants and Keen clogs.

6. When was the last time you went out of town? Went to Ikea a few weeks ago for fun, it's up near Seattle.

7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? I wish.

8. What was the last thing you had to drink? A Coke.

9. What are you wearing right now? Khaki cargo capris, red v-neck tshirt, hoodie sweater, Keens.

10. Have you been in a car wash? Yes, in a car being washed.

11. Last thing you ate? See question #1.

12. Where were you last week on Saturday? Lab class, then the Christmas tree farm.

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No.

14. When was the last time you ran? More than a few feet? Last summer.

15. What is the last sporting event you watched? I don't watch them.

16. What is your favorite class? Human Anatomy & Physiology

17. Your dream vacation? Several months in the British Isles, then the rest of Europe, just seeing sights and hanging out. If that's not feasible, a few weeks in the Florida Keys might be nice...

18. Last 3 people's houses you were in? Sister-in-law's across the street, SAHD mentioned in mall question (dropping off/picking up baby when he watched her so I could study), my brother's house (again dropping off/picking up baby so I could attend a training for work).


19. How old are your parents? 60 and 61

21. Do you miss anyone? My good friends Graham and Liz who live in Juneau, but none of us have lived in the same town since Graham and I were in high school! But I wish we lived closer.

22.Last play you saw? Lordy. Probably "Angels in America" like a hundred years ago.

23. What are your plans for today? Put baby to bed, put wife to bed, play WoW until I go to bed. Whoopee.

24.Who is the last person that commented on your page? yellojkt

25. Ever go to camp? No, except Outdoor School which was part of our 6th grade year in my school district.

26. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yes.

27. What do you want to know about the future? When will we pull out of Iraq?

28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Not today but I did wear it once last week. It's a knockoff of Anais Anais that my dad picked up in Bahrain when he was there for the first Gulf thingy, long long ago. It is in this swell little bottle with a screw-off goldtone top, and then you wiggle this wand out that has the perfume on it which you then apply to your wrist. The bottle lives in this little purple velvet box and is hand-labeled "Anis Anis" in blue ball point on a plain white tag. It's pretty cool... I use it sparingly.

???????????? WHERE DID 29 GO???? AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

30. Where is your best friend located? Besides my better half, I'm not sure who I would call my Best Friend, because I have some very warm friendships with a few people. Graham and Liz in Juneau, Karen and John here in town, etc. Can't we all be best friends?

31. Do you have a tan? Redheaded pasty freckly girls don't tan.

32. How old do you want to be/were you when you have kids? I was 37.

33. Do you collect anything? Not really.

34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Um, I think it was driving through the Yukon Territory, going a little too fast. Did not get a ticket.

35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? If it's in a cup with ice, I prefer to. If it's in a can or bottle, never.

36. How do you like your drinks? Cold Corona with some lime, cold Hefeweizen with lemon, hot latte' with vanilla. I drink a beer about once a year.

37. Do you like hot sauce? No, no, no.

38. Last time you took a shower? today.

39. Who do you have a crush on? Hm. Brendan Fraser is kinda cute. Angelina Jolie, strictly physically though.

40.What is your mood? A little weary.

41. Are you someone's best friend? Not sure. Hope so. Besides the wife of course.

42. Are you rich? Comfortable for the most part, materially speaking.

No comments: