Thursday, June 28, 2007

Four Things Meme

Four jobs I would stink at:

Sales of any type (high pressure sales like cars, telemarketing, etc)
Clothing designer (as anyone who's ever seen how I dress can tell you)
Makeup lady at the department store (must! fight! urge! to make people up like clowns!)


Four pretend nicknames I make up for myself:

Actually, I've never made up a nickname for myself.

Four Movies I have watched over & over again:

Some Like It Hot
Bridget Jones's Diary
The Birdcage
Any Harry Potter movie

Four places I have lived:

Jacksonville, FL
Portland, OR
Moscow, Russia, USSR (at the time)
Vancouver WA

Four things I love to do on my weekends:

I don't have weekends.

Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to:

Survivor
NCIS
Any sitcom on when I'm making dinner
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed on vacations:

Margaritas
Beer
Margaritas
Beer

Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances, included kids, and other family members):

Laptop
Glasses
Cellphone
Paper and pen (and it better be a good pen)

Four of my favorite foods:

Salad rolls
Ice cream
Really good kosher hot dogs
Anything chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:

Disneyland
Mt. St. Helens, hiking around the lava beds
Juneau, visiting friends
England, visiting a friend and seeing everything

1 comment:

Mel said...

Ummmm, doesn't IMPETUA count as a nickname?