Saturday, March 31, 2007

Nurst

Okay, so we calculated my nursing school admission requirement points as of the end of last term. I have 46 out of 53. Gaining my certification as a nursing assistant gives me four more points, and getting an A next term would bring me up all the way to the full 53.

J showed me the statistics about admission points for the past couple of evaluation periods and 100% of applicants with 46 points and above were admitted, in both periods. A fairly decent percentage (40ish, 50ish) of applicants with either 44 or 43 and above were admitted. The tiebreaking factor is a log-in date of application and I am not sure where my log-in date stands compared to others.

At any rate, it looks like I'm in... I should know in a week or two. I would start Winter term (January 2008).

GAAAAAAAAH!

1 comment:

yellojkt said...

Congrats!