Friday, March 09, 2007

Meme Madness!

Another meme from yellojkt.

A- Available or Single? Nope! Been together 8 years.
B- Best Friend? My wife.
C- Cake or Pie? Must I choose?
D- Drink of Choice? Coke. But Diet Cherry Pepsi if I'm avoiding sugar.
E- Essential Item? My laptop.
F- Favorite Color? Probably blue... green... purple...
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Gummi bears, though I'm not that fond of either since there is little if any chocolate involved.
H- Hometown? Military brat, but I consider Portland (Oregon) my hometown.
I- Indulgence? Not enough room to list them all... Probably World of Warcraft.
J- January or February? September! I love fall.
K- Kids and Names? One, daughter Delia.
L- Life is incomplete without…? Friends and family.
M- Marriage Date? We have two: Dec. 31, 1999, and March 5, 2004.
N- Number of Siblings? One brother.
O- Oranges or Apples? Mandarin oranges, good crisp Fuji or Braeburn apples.
P- Phobias/Fears? Too many to list...
Q- Favorite Quote? "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever."
R- Reasons to smile? Good music, funny comics, little kids.
S- Season? Fall. I love the get-down-to-business, new crayons and school shoes feel of the world, and the crispness in the air and the leaves.
T- Tag 3 people? I am too lazy to tag. :) ... Oh, all right: Mel and Liz.
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I think I'm easygoing but I'm really not.
V- Vegetable You Hate? Hot chili peppers.
W- Worst Habit? Staying up too late.
X- Xrays You’ve Had? Many, many, many. Starting with full-body x-rays as an infant when they found a benign bone tumor in my leg. It was a variety that generally appears all over the place but I had only one. Since then, many clumsy accidents and the occasional bout of pneumonia have exposed me to more radiation than is probably healthy, including once when I swallowed a fish bone and they x-rayed me to see if it was stuck in my throat. It was not still there but the scratch it made was painful.
Y- Your Favorite Foods? Pizza, shrimp, chocolate, a good steak.
Z- Zodiac? Virgo, Year of the Sheep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise to do this in a few days, or maybe later today, if I am successful in my hunt for clones of my dead fish.

yellojkt said...

Glad you are enjoying the memes. You've given some good answers.

Elizabeth said...

OK, I'll do my first meme!
:o)