7:30, when my little alarm clock woke me up. Sure beat yesterday when I had to get up at 4:30 for Clinicals at 5:45.
2. Diamonds or Pearls ?
Meh. I like colored stones -- tanzanite, sapphires, emeralds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies?
Took Delia to see Ratatouille.
4.. What is your favorite TV show?
NCIS, and old sitcoms.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Toast, or cereal, whatever.
6. What is your middle name?
Ready for this? It's.... (suspenseful interest-building pause here)... Lee.
7. What food(s) do you dislike?
Spicy hot foods. Ugh.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I don't even remember the last time I listened to a CD that wasn't Harry Potter.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Lil' blue Mazda Protege5 which I love, and a Chevy Trailblazer which I also love.
10. Favorite sandwich?
Roast beef -- the yummy juicy kind that's pink in the middle -- on whole wheat with lettuce, tomato, a little mayo, a fair amount of horseradish, a little dijon, maybe some nice sharp cheddar.
11. What characteristics do you despise?
Jerky people who only suck up when they want something from you, and arrogant people.
12. Favorite item of clothing?
My crocs! And this orange plaid long sleeve button down shirt I've had forever that's getting a little frayed.
13. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go?
14. What color is your bathroom?
The hall bath is blue with a cartoony dog/cat print shower curtain, it's kind of cute. The master bath is still resplendent in its original horrible 80's wallpaper, poorly applied by the previous owner
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
I do like Columbia Sportswear, also some Old Navy, beyond that it doesn't matter.
16. Where would you retire?
Close to my daughter. Close enough to be there and far enough away to not bug her too much.
17 Most memorable birthday?
Turned 40 last fall which was fun. Not the beach weekend boozefest I was hoping for, but fun. A number of years ago I had a birthday dinner with a lot of friends who happened to be choir singers and they serenaded me quite beautifully with the birthday song several times which stands out in my mind.
18. Favorite Sport to watch?
I don't watch 'em.
19. Summer or Winter?
Summer summer summer summersummersummersummer SUMMER!!!!!!!
20. Who do you expect to repost this?
Anybody who wants to... have at it, guys.
21. Person you most admire?
My mom. She rocks.
22. Favorite saying?
Better out than in, I always say...
Also, "Success is my only motherf*cking option." That will get me through nursing school.
23. When is your birthday?
Sept. 7th, when all the really cool people have their birthdays.
24. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night, but I can fake being a morning person quite well.
25. What is your shoe size?
About a 9... but I have to wear a 10 because of my orthotics. :(
Oh, thousands... 2 each of: dogs, cats, bunnies, chickens and goldfish.
27. What did you want to be when you were little?
I don't really remember. An artist, a writer, I guess.
28. What are you doing today?
29. What is your favorite candy?
Peanut butter Twix, lately.
30. What is your favorite flower?
Gerber daisy for me, too!
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Spring break, then summer break, etc. :)
32. What church/temple do you attend?
United Church of Christ. We are a peaceable bunch.
33. What are you listening to right now?
TV in the other room.
34. What was the last thing you ate?
PB sandwich, dinner here was something I'm allergic to.
35. Do you believe in Angels?
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Purple, the dark blue purple kind.
37. What are your pet peeves?
If somebody leaves the empty milk jug on the counter for ME to rinse out.
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
39. Favorite soft drink?
Coke omg cooooooooooooke
40. Favorite restaurant?
This Vietnamese and Thai place down the road a bit.
Sigh... I've been asked if it "used to be" red. Yes, it did. Not so much anymore, apparently.
43. Favorite day of the year?
Any day I get to spend with my daughter.
46. Hugs or kisses?
47. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate. But vanilla ice cream.
48. Do you want your friends to repost this?
If they haven't already.
49. When was the last time you cried?
When I broke my finger last Sunday.
50. What is under your bed?
Just some art paper in a plastic snap-lid box, and a zippered clear plastic bag with a couple blankets in it, and a few dust bunnies.
51. Who is the friend you've had longest?
Who I still am in contact with semi regularly? Probably Graham, husband to Elizabeth.
52. What did you do last night?
53. Favorite smell?
Baking smells, like apple pie.
54. What are you afraid of?
Messing up my kids.
55. How many keys on your key ring?
Two cars plus house.
56. How many years at your current job?
Been with this agency off and on since 1991.
57. Favorite day of the week ?
Friday, the only day I have totally off.
58. How many towns have you lived in ?
Um... Looks like 8.
That's all folks!