Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It must be seen to be believed.

My Dad sent the world's tackiest photo Christmas card.

It's a picture of him in a green Western style shirt with red plaid yoke and a Santa hat, his wife in one of those holiday themed sweaters (you know the ones I'm talking about). They are posing proudly with their pride and joy: a huge white pickup truck with rear duallies, hooked up to an enormous 5th wheel trailer which has all its pushouts pushed out.

This pretty much says all you need to know about my father and his wife.

3 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

What, suddenly your scanner doesn't work? ;-)

Impetua said...

Well, my office is all torn up and there's no desk in there to set my laptop on while I scan, etc.... yes, it's lame, I know.

yellojkt said...

Don't leave it to our imagination. We need to see it to believe it.