Friday, March 28, 2008

Zillion questions meme

Are your parents married or divorced?:

Divorced, twice. Once when I was five and again when I was seven.

Are you a vegetarian?:

Nuh uh. Pass me the bloody ribeye and be quick about it.

Do you believe in Heaven?:

When my cat died, that was when I decided there had to be heaven because the thought of being parted from him forever was more than I could take.

Have you ever come close to dying?:

Nearly got mushed by a truck once. Also, nearly lost my leg as a child.

What jewelry do you wear 24/7?:

Wedding ring.

Are you eating?:

Waiting on dinner right now.

Do you eat the stems of broccoli:

ZOMG yes!

Do you wear makeup?:

Nope. Think about it sometimes but I haven't since I was about 22 and working in the library downtown -- no a/c, hot as hell and dusty, makeup just ran anyway. Got out of the habit and then came out. Let the hairy legs and no makeup commence!


Would you ever have plastic surgery?:

No.

What do you wear to bed?:

Girl pajamas. Stop laughing. They make me feel pretty. Shut up.

Have you ever done anything illegal?:

Um... some very very minor illicit drug use as a teen. Very infrequent, very unrewarding. And one speeding ticket. And once I ran a red light by accident and got caught.

Can you roll your tongue?:

No! I feel like a freak now. Everybody else can!

Do You have a boyfriend or girlfriend?:

Er... next question please.

Hahahaha, just kidding. No to either.


Do you believe in Abortions?:

It's a sad solution to a sad problem. I wish there was a better way.

What is your Hair color?:

"It used to be red..."

Future child’s name, boy and girl?:

No more in my future, but if I did, Hamish and Grace

Do you smoke?:

Not even once.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?:

Barcelona, and every damn one of you is coming with me.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?:

Not unless you count Wilbur, the elderly black cat. She's to crabby to be stuffed though.

If you won the lottery, what would you do first?:

Pay off debts.

Gold or silver?:

White gold; silver if it's the kind that doesn't tarnish. I hate me some polishing.

Hamburger or hot dog?:

Hamburger with sharp cheddar, sauteed onions and mushrooms, and lettuce and tomato.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?:

Vietnamese salad rolls with peanut sauce.

City, beach or country?:

All three!

What was the last thing you touched?:

Empty pop cans as I rinsed them and threw them in recycling.

Where did you eat last?:

The food court at the mall -- a post library snack.

When’s the last time you cried?:

When I broke my finger, around the end of January.

Do you read blogs?:

Pssht. Is a frog's ass watertight?

Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?:

er, I kind of already do a lot of the time in winter. Sweaters, cargo pants.

Ever been involved with the police?:

I have to call them occasionally for work when a client is freaking out. Other than that, and the occasional traffic ticket, no.

What’s your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap?:

I have no favorite shampoo. Or soap. But nothing too floral or fruity.

Do you talk in your sleep?:

No but I am told that I snore. Lies! All lies!

Ocean or pool?:

Both!

What’s your favorite song at the moment:

Lifehouse, "Hanging by a moment"; I know it's not a new song but it's stuck in my head.

Have you ever had a cavity?:

As a kid, tons. Not so much now.

Window seat or aisle seats?:

Window please and keep them drinks a-coming.

Ever met anyone famous?:

Had dinner with Doogie Howser's best friend Vinnie on the show, Max Casella. My then-ex-bf's sister was Max's girlfriend on the show or some damn thing. My ex's then-current gf was out of town so I got to go to dinner with them all when they came through town. Wonder if he ever told his then-current gf?

Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?:

Mmmmm... not especially at this point except for Delia. She is the best thing I ever did.

Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?:

Cut it. Otherwise I'm wearing a lot of sauce by the end of the meal.

What is your fav. sport to play?:

I like to ride my bicycle.

Basketball or football?:

Neither.

When was the last time you went to the bathroom?:

Um... is this really necessary to know?

Do you drive a stick?:

We have one of each and I drive both.

Cake or ice cream?:

Depends. Must I choose? Life is so short!

Are you self-conscious?:

Yes. Rather.

Do you like any of your close friends?:

Yes. Otherwise they would not be my close friends. Unless you mean "LIKE" like in which case, sure, they all have qualities I am attracted to, but that doesn't mean I LIKE like them necessarily.

Have you ever given money to a bum?:

Does J's brother count?

Have you been in love?:

Too confusing. Next question please.

Where do you wish you were?:

Walking across the stage getting pinned at my RN ceremony.

On myspace why is the 1st person on ur top 8 there?:

I don't really do myspace.

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?:

Yes. Avoid it if you can.

Can you tango?:

No.


Last gift you received?:

A book about better living through movies which I've read parts of. It's pretty funny!

What occasion did you recieve your gift?:

Sort of an Easter and just because thing I guess?

Last thing you spent lots of money on?:

Textbooks. Tuition.

Where do you live?:

Pacific Northwest.

Last wedding attended.:

Lordy, it's been ages. My own?

Favorite restaurant?:

Hole in the wall Vietnamese place nearby.

What is your favorite kind of car?:

1967 Chevy Impala.

Most hated food(s):

Sour cream, cream cheese, soft cheese of any kind.

Most loved food(s)?:

Fried rice, shrimp, shrimp fried rice....

Can you sing?:

After a fashion. Depends on how particular you are about the little niceties like if it sounds better than the cat horking up a furball or something.

Person on your mind?:

My daughter, sleeping in her big girl bed for the first time tonight!

What’s your least fav. chores?:

Putting clothes away.

Favorite drink?:

Co-Cola with ice and a straw. Or something alcoholic.

Currently have a Crush?:

Who doesn't?

How long was your longest drive in a car?:

Portland, Oregon, to Fairbanks, Alaska.

Why do you do Myspace surveys?:

I don't.

Do you know who Nick Tyo is?:

No, and I stubbornly refuse to google him.

No comments: