Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Isn't it about time I blogged?

All right, J.Po, here's your post. Happy?! :)

I have more photos but can't post them because I'm at work. It is my intent to load them tomorrow... Friday was the baby's 2nd birthday and cuteness rained down on us like, well, rain, owing to the presence of cousins ages nearly 6, 2.5 years, and 14 months. Plus of course Delia, who was very dedicated to the activity at hand, i.e. receiving homages to her delightfulness. There was cake, ice cream, gifts, cards, humor, pathos, we laughed, we cried, it became a part of us. More on that tomorrow, with photos. I promise. ... Er, unless I get too busy. We have a full day of library story time in the morning, followed by my personal trainer appt. at the insane time of 1pm (square in the middle of nappy time, why did I agree to this?!).

I got into my other class and the torture begins on June 28th. My mother has offered to pay for books soI am going to scour the internet for alternate sources than the college bookstore, which as we all know is a total racket. Maybe it's not so much at this small college as it was at MegaStateUniversity where I got my bachelor's lo these many years ago... and maybe by the time you pay postage it's not as great a thing, but I can try. Mom's pretty comfy these days but I don't want to waste anyone's money.

1 comment:

J.Po said...

Terribly happy, darling! (Now I guess the pressure is back on me...)