Tuesday, March 01, 2005

TV Meme

From mamacate's site:

1. How much space is left on your TIVO?
We don't have Tivo. We only have expanded basic cable because the cable company made a mistake. We are only supposed to have reception cable.

2. Have you ever bought a DVD of a tv series and if so which one?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a couple seasons so far, and Futurama. Also Ren & Stimpy.

3. What was the last tv show you watched before reading this message?
Can't remember. Some crime thing a la CSI. They all look alike to me.

4. List five shows you won't miss:
Well, I wouldn't say that I won't miss them, because I frequently do. We go through phases of not watching much tv, we watch a show for a while and then sort of drop it, etc. But these are the ones we are currently watching:
Extreme Home Makeover (because I like the fact that they do these houses for deserving people, plus the designers all cry like French soccer players)
Desperate Housewives
Survivor (some seasons)
Scrubs
Everwood


5. List your favorite shows of all time:
Will & Grace (if only just to watch Karen Walker, but I like 'em all really)
The Nanny. Stop laughing! I don't know why I like it but I do. Fran Drescher is pretty fabulous.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Dick Van Dyke Show
Mary Tyler Moore
I Love Lucy. I had a postcard of Lucille Ball up in my locker all four years of high school; I still have the postcard.

No comments: